We look forward to seeing you at Kabuki soon.
There is NO RECEPTION AT THE HOUSES, and DOORS ONLY OPEN BY AN APP ON THE PHONE. There are NO physical keys.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CHECKIN REMOTELY PRIOR TO ARRIVAL by providing photo of ID and credit card by either emailing them to email@example.com or txt or WhatsApp or Viber or Wechat them to +61 411 199 550. Alternatively with prior arrangement you can go to a hotel 400 meters from the house and let them scan your ID and Credit Card.
To receive the electronic key please go to the app store and install TTLOCK app on your phone.
Then please register on TTLOCK (press "Register" top right corner in the app) select your Country and put in your PHONE NUMBER (DO NOT REGISTER WITH email). Press Verify, enter the code received by text and complete registration.
Then press on 3 lines on top left corner in the app, take a screenshot and email or txt or WhatsApp or Viber or Wechat to us showing your registered phone number.
Prior to your arrival we will then issue electronic keys to your phone. One key for the Entry door (it shows which House number) and another to your Room (shows room number). The room will be available from 4pm.
When you arrive at the entry door start the APP, select the Entry door key and click on it. The Entry door lock will open. When you get to your room, select the Room key and click on it. The door lock will open.
During winter Gate Entry, Carparking and Taxi Transfer has to be pre booked in advance through the MT Buller Website. Please follow the link bellow.
INFORMATION SHEET AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY REGARDING COVID-19.
YOUR USE OF KABUKI MT BULLER IS CONDITIONAL UPON ACCEPTANCE OF BELOW TERMS. YOUR USE OF THE PREMISES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
- KABUKI MT BULLER has adopted the COVID-19 procedures for accommodation as per the Alpine Resort Industry Guidelines and any other requirements as prescribed by the Victorian Government. These procedures have been incorporated into KABUKI MT BULLER COVID-19 Safe Operating Plan (the “Plan”) which is displayed in the entry foyer of KABUKI MT BULLER located at 17 Chamois Road, Mt Buller. You, your family and guests must familiarise and comply with all aspects of the Plan.
- KABUKI MT BULLER has put in place these measures to minimise the risk of contracting COVID-19. However, KABUKI MT BULLER cannot guarantee that you, your family or anyone else staying at KABUKI MT BULLER will not become infected with COVID-19. Furthermore, attending KABUKI MT BULLER could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- You and your family agree to comply with all Federal and Victorian State Government social distancing requirements to remain a distance of 1.5 metres away from any other individual (apart from your own family members).
- You also agree to be responsible for ensuring all your family members are familiar and comply with all COVID-19 hygiene and sanitization requirements incorporated into the Plan.
- You further agree that if you or any of your family have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms including fever, coughs, or sore throat prior to arrival you will not attend KABUKI MT BULLER and if you or any of your family start to exhibit any of the above symptoms you will immediately notify KABUKI MT BULLER Building Manager nominated to oversee operations of KABUKI MT BULLER, self-isolate and arrange for a COVID-19 test as a matter of urgency.
- Any breach or non-compliance with any of the COVID-19 requirements may lead to a direction being issued to you and your family by KABUKI MT BULLER to comply with the requirements. In serious cases where the breach or non-compliance is on-going or has directly affected the health or well-being of other members or their families the direction may require you, your family and guests to immediately vacate KABUKI MT BULLER.
- By entering the premises you agree to the above conditions and voluntarily assume the risk that you, your family and guests may be exposed to or affected by COVID-19 by attending KABUKI MT BULLER and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability or death. You further understand that the risk of becoming exposed or infected by COVID-19 at KABUKI MT BULLER may result from the actions, omissions or negligence of yourself, your family or others attending KABUKI MT BULLER.
- You voluntarily agree to assume all of the aforementioned risks for yourself and your family and to accept the sole responsibility for any exposure to COVID-19 and any subsequent illness, injury, disability or death that occurs as a result of such exposure which may be experienced or incurred in connection with attendance at KABUKI MT BULLER.
- You hereby release, discharge and hold harmless KABUKI MT BULLER, its and members from any claims, liabilities, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on acts, omissions or negligence of KABUKI MT BULLER, its or members whether the infection occurs before, during or after your attendance at KABUKI MT BULLER.
We look forward to having you stay with us.
Kabuki Mt Buller.